Thanks for shopping at CobraCarbide.com, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.In order to return an item, please contact our Customer Support Group at 951-280-4700.
Items Not Eligible for Return
The following items are not eligible for return:-
Custom items (Specials), are not eligible for return.
- Broken or damaged items are not eligible for returned.
- Clearance Items are final sales and are not eligible for return.
- Items that have been altered in any way (i.e. coating was applied, radius added, etc.) are not eligible for return.
You have 30calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. The date you received your item according the shipping record will be used to determine the eligibility date of your return.
In order to return an item, you must notify Cobra Carbide Inc. in advance by contacting our Customer Support Group at 951-280-4700; they will review your return and issue an RGA (Return Goods Authorization).
1. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Damaged or altered items will not be eligible for refunds.
2. Your item must be in the original packaging.
3. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
4. You will be required to pay for all shipping expenses when returning an item.
5. All returned tool will be inspected and an inspection report completed.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer's policies.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If returning an item, it must be done in a manner that can be tracked electronically. Cobra Carbide will only be responsible once we have confirmed delivery of the returned item.
All shipped items from Cobra Carbide Inc. will be done in a manner that is trackable (i.e. FedeX, UPS, etc.). Once the items are confirmed delivered the sale is consummated, Cobra Carbide will not be responsible for the security of an item once it is received at the shipping destination.
If an item is shipped to you and you provided an incorrect address, the cost of reshipping the product will be your responsibility.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us.
Cobra Carbide retains the right to change or amend, at its sole discretion it’s Refund and/or Shipping policies.
© 2017 Cobra Carbide Inc.. All Rights Reserved.